the Rift

A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}

Gossamer The Benevolent
"Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame, where there is a flame someone is bound to get burned"

Gossamer smiled at the names of the new friends who gathered. Tor, Thor, and Torasin..whom she'd always thought of as Tor. It should prove to be an interesting meeting for certain. Then, from the shadows came the Shadow. The Benevolent knew she hadn't really discussed her role within the Lead's herd, but she hoped that the mare wouldn't be annoyed at her presence here at this meeting. She was mostly just curious, wishing to see if there were any small things(at least) that she could partake in for the herd. Golden eyes shimmered at Torasin's bow to her, which she returned whole-heartedly. "I have been through some trials, but am well now. " her voice was soft, calm. Following her reply, she turned her attention from the gathering to watch the frolicking dragons, as the others spoke their turns. She noticed the late arrival of Kiara, somewhat sad and embarrassed. Though she need not be, the herdland was large and dense, likely to take some time to get through regardless. There was something vaguely familiar about the mare, she couldn't quite put her hoof on it, but she thought she'd perhaps seen her at a meeting somewhere.

Torasin spoke again and Gossamer saw his excitement at the possibility of touching Mirage, at Mirage touching him. The dragonheart, as she'd learned her Mirage was called now, certainly had that effect on most males who happened upon the black mare's presence. A small smile touched her lips and she spoke up, following Torasin's final words, " I, as you know Torasin, was a healer for quite some time when I was younger, a mother for more years than not, and would be more than adapt at helping out with foaling, colicky young foals and etc. I don't remember much past that, but if you'd have me, I would be more than willing to help out in whatever way you'd like." She finished and then added on to the end of her statement, " And, if I may, the wound could probably just use a salve?"
{OOC: Meh, sorry for crappy post, I really did try! lol, and I didn't wanna post ahead of anyone. =p}

Messages In This Thread
A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Torasin - 01-15-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 01-15-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Kiara - 01-19-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Gossamer - 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM