the Rift

A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
If we had all come with a purpose, it was yet to be stated. I had no real idea as to why Torasin had called us all here today, at least until his smooth voice filtered the air with a pliable cause. I listened closely using the time to look around once more at faces that surrounded me. Mirage had made an appearance, offering her services as a “patient” so to speak. She was calm as always, putting my racing heart to rest as we gathered around her. Some offered explanations and ways to heal her. However, I was caught staring at the old wound as it slowly began to heal. The lips were hardened with dried blood and puss and the sight of it was rather grueling. Kiara had followed her in and like she, I remained in silence. I had yet to discover the mechanics to healing and this was slightly daunting in the sense that I did not want to suggest something and fail.

However, as I had failed to say much to Torasin, I took it upon myself to answer his polite inquisition for small talk. “Life has been better than ever and I am glad to see that it has been treating you well. I never got to congratulate you on your new position. I think they chose the right man for the job.” A warm smile parted my lips and I was glad to call him our Moon Doctor. He had done so much for us, a loyal representation of everything that I desired to be. As I thought about it, I sat quietly and listened to the casual conversation. Torasin had gone to Mirage as I knew he would, a dutiful Doctor as it were. Gossamer suggested a salve to help the wound heal naturally and I couldn’t have agreed more. It didn’t appear as if the gash was hindering our leader, so I felt that it would be best to let the wound heal on its own.

Tor had taken the initiative to produce an actual remedy and I smiled upon her for her knowledge. She would make a great healer for The Edge. “Tor is a lovely name Miss.” Looking again to the small group, I nodded my ascent. “I do agree that a salve would be best for the wound as Gossamer has mentioned and I think Tor has come up with the right remedy. You should be fine in no time. The Chamomile will help with the scarring and if you use a little Thyme to clean the wound, it will prevent any infection or further inflammation.” I gave Mirage a friendly smile, fully satisfied with the options that everyone had offered our leader. Perhaps I would learn more from this meeting that I previously thought.

Messages In This Thread
A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Torasin - 01-15-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 01-15-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Kiara - 01-19-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Tor - 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: A Healers Gathering; Nurses | Open - by Thor - 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM