the Rift

Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

His voice was smooth and thick with something akin to liquid charm which made the mare shift slightly in unease. Her heart thrummed beneath her chest like it had never known such a pace of beating before and from time to time she would remind herself that it was because her blood was boiling. Pompous ass. Her eyes flashed back at him and darkened with a new plight for vengeance; this was only the beginning of the war he had waged and she wanted him to be very aware of his misdemeanors. The way his lips seemed to curl around each word made her cringe and there was point in his raving that she wanted to reach out and kick that stupid selfish grin from his face… if only.

However, where she had thought it smart to avoid him, he found it amusing to annoy her. Still he stood behind her like a sick pup, spreading a dark shadow along the soft golden swells of her back waiting for a bone. Did he not get the hint? Her dark threads flicked idly at her hocks and the sensation was pleasurable enough until the words “you” and “stupid” fell from his devil lips in the same sentence. Coming back to the surface of reality with a bit of grass hanging from salivating, blackened lips, the mare snorted before shifting once more to face him.

Once more, the forbidden words were repeated in a vicious side-comment as if she weren’t standing right there and she threw her head upwards, obviously exasperated with his attempts to throw her. “What, did you honestly believe you’d ever get close enough to lie with me?” Her incredulous laughter was soon to follow as if she’d just watched a foal run headlong into a tree trunk. It had been one humorous day and this twit was just making it better by the moment. Once again a sneering smile dared to part her lips as she glared back at her offender. “Why don’t you find someone that is decidedly more worth your time? I think you’re a bit out of your element here don’t you think?

Her victorious grin was enough to speak volumes; she should have no problem keeping this one in check.

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM