Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Tajheri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
   TAJHERI</style>
  i won't describe all the pain that i will bring upon you
look in my eyes, or did the shame destroy your vision
</style>

It was hard for Tajheri to restrain his anger at the way the mare laughed at his expense. Did he think he could get close enough to lie with her? Like he even wanted to lie with her. As pretty as she was she was nothing more than a whorish bitch, in his opinion. There had been very few times in his life that he could remember ever having a mare turn her back to him. For one reason or another that he didn't understand or ever took the time to contemplate, really, he never took advantage of it. He bit his tongue as she continued to laugh. "Bitch." He grunted in response to her. Again, his tail snapped against his muddy legs and he snorted.

One ear tilted back as the mare sneered at him, but shortly after Tajheri schooled his face into one that showed absolute calmness and friendliness. "Perhaps you're right." He suddenly said. "Someone more worth my time." His movement stopped as he stood face to face with the brash mare. "I don't bed whores who offer their asses to just anyone." A smirk pulled at his lips then. Of course he knew it was not an offer she'd given, but she'd been foolish enough to turn the way she had and make it look like she was offering something he wasn't particularly interested in.

The muscles in Tajheri's right shoulder twitched which led to him stamping his hoof into the ground as his face morphed into a bored expression. "You're not as interesting as I'd thought you might be." He finally decided. "Typical." A snort followed the clipped word as he began to turn away from Ailith. "Mares. Useless."

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM