the Rift

Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

The stallion’s face was quite comical in Ailith’s opinion. She had begun to dig his grave and all he could do was stare back at her with widened eyes. Had she ruffled his figurative feathers? Made him angry? For all she cared, he could leave and walk straight off of a cliff, but of course he had to go and ruin all chance for that little bit of mercy. Instead, he uttered insult upon injury and she was more than prepared to fight back. From her lips came the remains of hysterical laughter, “Bitch? Was that supposed to hurt my feelings or have you really just run out of things to say?” She had turned to face his head on now, her full attention staring daggers into his chest. There was no way that he was going to get off that easy, after all, he had started this war but she fully intended to finish it.

Looking past him altogether she gathered her thoughts in order to channel them in one direction. The tall grass would stop swaying around her and the birdsong would fall quiet in order to listen to her low grumbling threats. She was not a mare that tolerated disrespect seeing that she had done nothing in the way of fouling this broken creature. It was obvious that whatever lay in his past had ripped his thought process to shreds and it was time for someone to let him know it. “You know, as much as you appear to despise us… you quite need us, don’t you? And I’m also quite certain that if I’d offered you the chance, you would have taken it… so don’t be so prude, darling.

He tried to turn away from her, but she wasn’t ready to let this go and so she followed. As “useless” as she was or really wasn’t, she would find a way to pierce his thick skull and break him. Behind him, her steps were agile and soft, as if she placed them carefully, as if she were dancing in his wake... Her hips swung provocatively against her languid gait and with a flag of dark tresses raised, she had become quite a sight to see. “So tell me then, if I am so typical, perhaps you would like to explain your interest in my certainly lackluster attributes? After all, it was not I that approached you, no, it was quite the opposite.” Her victory smile was now accompanied by a victory dance and there was nothing that he could do about it if he wanted to get away alive.

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 04-07-2013, 11:32 PM