the Rift

Fall To Pieces [Tajheri]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

A i l i t h
these arms of mine, they are burning, burning from wanting you
Bitterly, the mare cried out. It was a fragrant mixture of humor and disgust as she continued to trail the dark-skinned stallion. Whatever drew her from her former speculations of the boy had obviously changed drastically. He was a pompous ass who thought that arrogance was something to be proud of and yet, here she was, hoping to get a rise out of him. Was she so different? Quietly, she paused, trying to remind herself what exactly she had been after anyways. However, the more he kept talking the more she kept trying to disengage her “fight” mode. However, a light seemed to flicker on as she resumed her gait, obviously content in following in the stallion’s wake. She hadn’t exhausted her entire arsenal just yet…

Her steps seemed to quicken as she moved up alongside boy’s side, her velveteen muzzle tracing her presence along his tattered hide as she went. Each part of him was a new conquest for her and she intended to make him just as much- a conquest of sorts. “You need me… but perhaps you don’t need to need me in order to want me.” Again, she smoothed her lips along his coat, coaxing the primal monster away from his hiding place. If there was a will, then there was always a way and she intended to make him bow before her before the night was over.

When had she grown tired of dancing hopelessly alongside him, Ailith moved before him knowing that if she did he would be forced to stop and at least look at her. Her eyes darkened as she gazed at him, dipping her head toward him allowing him to gaze at the elegant planes along her back. Each rise and fell led to the same endpoint and she knew well enough that he was smart enough to figure out what she was doing. But she didn’t stop there. With a smoldering gaze transfixed on the stallion’s own, she moved closer. Each step was languid and smooth in spite of her drumming heartbeat- she’d never performed for anyone other than herself and yet now, she was being put to the test.

Smiling lightly, Ailith moved again to his side, threads raised up and away from her hocks. “I find that you don’t often give credit where credit is due… Would you say that I’m as dull as you imagined?
image credits
table by whit

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Ailith - 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Fall To Pieces [Tajheri] - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM