the Rift

a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Frustration seized Note as he searched the sky for the unbroken coat of Sohalia. The day was fading quick, and there were still many places to look for her. He could always fly...no, that wouldn't do. His wings still weren't strong enough to support him in the air for very long, not to mention his scar. It ached when he dared to take flight, and didn't aid him at all. It made it hard for him to fly, when and if he did.

As he was about to give up on his search for Sohalia when a glimmer of white in the sky caught his eye. Note grinned as the glimmer neared him, it was Sohalia. He locked on to her bi-colored orbs with his own, luminous gaze. He had a habit of looking horses in the eye, especially when they had such pretty orbs as Sohalia's.

She spiraled to the ground as Note picked his gait up to a trot, eager to see her once again. Her graceful landing was enchanting, he liked watching her fly. He liked watching her do anything, she was charming in her movements, eye-catching. He didn't want to take his eyes off of her.

"Note, you are far from the Throat, love. A day off, I presume?" Sohalia called to him affectionately as they trotted to each other until he stood directly in front of her, touching his muzzle to her own tenderly, in a way of greeting. "As are you, my dear," mused the dusty bay, "a day off indeed. I was hoping to spend it with you." His words were flirtatious, his eyes shining with affection for the mare.

Messages In This Thread
a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-15-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM