the Rift

a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

His maw is like velvet on mine. I smile easily into his eyes, his affection for me reflected in mine for him. "A day off indeed," he agrees. "I was hoping to spend it with you." I laugh, a pealing, bell-like sound, soft, kind, gentle. Everything that I am is embodied in my laugh, a gift that I will forever be thankful for. "I cannot think of a better way to spend the day," I tell him. "Though I am sorry that I made you wait." My tone is teasing, playful. I take a deep breath, inhaling his scent. Something about it is comforting, though I'm not sure if it is the smell itself or that it is his.

Of course, if I have made him wait, then is that not as it should be? It seems to me that we females are forever taking longer than our male counterparts, always lingering a tad too long looking at our reflection in the water, making them impatient as a piece of a game that we play. I have never been a fan of such games. Again my thoughts flow to Levi and Phaedra. They do not stay in my mind for long, though, as Note's rather flirtatious tone is rather catching - I feel remarkably light-hearted, my worries from before seeming to drift away with the wind. This is love, I tell myself. What else would banish anxiety to the darkest corners of my mind, draw out my laughter as though it is the easiest thing in the world?

He has never seen me as I normally am, I realize. I am usually shy, withdrawn, awkward. I have never made friends easily, though I have several in this land. Part of it, I suppose, is because of a lack in trust. but mostly, I am afraid of losing them. For so long, I did not allow myself to collect friendship for fear of losing; now I cannot imagine how I survived without it. I am beginning to blossom under his gaze, his and Rowan's and Phaedra's. I can feel the shift, as sure as the seasons change, slow and steady. I love it, and I love him all the more for it. "Now that you've found me... what are you going to do with me?" My lyrics border on seduction, though all I meant was flirtation; I blush slightly at the realization, ducking my head shyly. Well, perhaps not all of my former self is gone.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-15-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM