the Rift

a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Her laugh was enchanting, encasing Note's thoughts and easing every worry he had had. Sohalia's laugh was something he wouldn't mind listening to forever. "I cannot think of a better way to spend the day, though I am sorry that I made you wait," Sohalia said in her beautiful, bell like voice. She was beautiful.

"Don't worry about it, I've got plenty of time," Note smiled adoringly. He wondered briefly why all mares he knew seemed to be a step behind him constantly. He didn't mind, though. If you can't love someone at their worst, then how are deserving enough of them to love your partner at their best? It didn't seem at all fair to him.

His thoughts briefly drifted to Phaedra and Levi. After all, without their intervention, he probably never would've gotten the chance to meet Sohalia, to have a chance at love...was this love? It simply had to be. He had never known feelings such as these, even when he was with his mother. Note cared greatly for his deceased parent, but he didn't feel the same things as he did with Sohalia as he did with her.

Note's parents hadn't been all that great, his mother was forgetful, losing track of Note at times, but was wise. She had a sharp tongue and a deep respect for nature that she had done her best to share with her only child. As for his father...he was never there. Note had been given a name, Rosco, but that was it. He knew nothing more of his father. The thought of his parents irresponsibility almost made him want children of his own, to give them a better life than the one he had.

"Now that you've found me... what are you going to do with me?" came Sohalia's voice, it was coquetry, almost...enticing or seductive. It made the stallion curious, as to what in the world this mare could be thinking. Her head was ducked, making Note grin a little. She was so cute, but definitely confusing.

Note ducked his own head, reaching out to Sohalia's and putting his muzzle under hers, then brought it up to where he could look at her properly. "You don't have to be shy," He almost whispered the words as he studied the curves of her striking face. His voice was playful, but in a way, almost serious...dark, even. "And right now; all I really want to do with you is ask you a question, if you'll let me," He finished, a soft breeze running through his dark gray mane, toying with the almost sable locks of his hair.

Messages In This Thread
a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-15-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM