the Rift

a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Waiting. Note was particularly gifted with the ability to wait. He could wait forever, feeling as if no time had passed. His soft green eyes watched Sohalia, not sure how long he had waited for her answer, nor did he care. He didn't like to pressure people.

"I desire a family," Sohalia said at last, "Not just a herd, but a true family that I can call my own. And more than that, I want my family to be safe. I don't want anyone to be able to take it away from me." Note had been expecting this answer, not too surprised of her words. The way she spoke them, though, was a different story. They were full of emotion, of an endless passion deciding to seep unexpectedly from her lips as his heart started to melt at her soft touch on his muzzle. It was so soft, the touch full of affection that they both longed for.

Questions of her past started to stir in Note's mind, but for now, he ignored them. He let the vision of a miniature version of himself with long legs and a lanky form erode his thoughts instead. If they had a foal, what would it look like? Him, or Sohalia? Would it...would it act like them? Foals were such exotic creatures, but they certainly were cute...

"May I have the pleasure of being in that family with you?" Note whispered with a cheeky grin on his muzzle, his eyes brimming with affection. His words weren't just seductive and flirtatious, but they had a deeper feeling to them.

Messages In This Thread
a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-15-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: a kiss is a lovely trick, sohalia - by Note - 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM