the Rift

[THROAT] Ten years too deep •OPEN•

Bahiya Al Hatal Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She would find herself smiling before nodding her skull , ah yes her name was weird. After all she was bred of her Hatal lineage and her father gave her part of his own name. Ah but she was a secret to her people not all the equines in the palace knew she was of his loins, no, when she was born she was placed under the care of one of her fathers slaves and for years she was trained and told that one day she would be the hero of her people. Bahiya would flicker her tail and gently tap her hoof as she looked at the other white equine as she snickered " I come from the promised home, of were those of my breed started. After a year I was moved to Egypt where my father told me of my lineage and that of my princess bloodline. I hail from the al Hatal family line of perfect Arabians, but the people under my father don't know I excist because I am special.." with that shed frown and cast a side wards glance at her wings "my people if ever found out would call me a plague of impure actions .. So my father personally watched over me until about six months ago when he asked I take the skies and learn of what both my ancestors did .." she would shrug lightly before pursing her pink lips and looking down sighed "and so I've flown to many cities and herds learning what I can...but most called me a plague." She thought to herself before looking back at her with a smile . It was the past and she had to live for right now. And right now she found a wonderful place with a sweet mare at her side. Of course she would need to learn the land and what herds were they're and all that. But right now she had to stand tall and proud and take her bloodline with devoted since of pride as well.

Messages In This Thread
Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-16-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-17-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-18-2013, 01:17 AM