the Rift

[THROAT] Ten years too deep •OPEN•

Bahiya Al Hatal Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There was anothing world inside of her that no one could see, there was secrets in this life she couldn't hide either. But the mare knew for her good and the sake of a good life she had to release her past and use it as a building box like so many events she watched and did in her three long years in the life she breathed. Huffing she would glance down and then slowly here her name as she flickered her audits atop her white skull before turning red eyes to the girl and smiling "ah thank you, I would much like that " she said with a neigh of happiness . Her heart felt like it was being carried by the wind, maybe that was it, this place reminded her so much of the free winds she soared daily. Picking her head up and bobbling it as she smiled "please , I'd like that. But I haven't been in a herd or a group since I was a foal...so please excuse my behavior if I act weird.." She said with a toss of her long tail behind supple hips. She would smile still as she found herself trotting over to her to get closer though still kept a good distance between the two mares as she closed her rubies with a gentle sound forming from her muzzle "thank you..." She whispered before tilting her head enough that her mane fell. She was a sweet heart after all, there was no rage or anger in her blood at all, she was the prime definition of an angel.

Messages In This Thread
Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-16-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-16-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-17-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Sohalia - 01-17-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Ten years too deep •OPEN• - by Bahiya Al Hatal - 01-18-2013, 01:17 AM