the Rift

When Hearts Die [Loki]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
His approach was whimsical, right out of fairy tale. Only this time the villain was my brother. Something about the idea made me chuckle softly. Could it be that our brotherly connection had never weathered? I felt as if all of those years had been a mere few months, as if we knew one another so closely that time had done nothing to entertain our value to one another. It appeared that he felt the same though because something about his… rather racist greeting did nothing in the way of offending me. I smiled at him, a smile so broad and well-worn that it could have looked fake or even forced, but it was not so. This was a womb of emotion that had somehow found its way to my face and I could do nothing to ease the tension of it.

Some much had happened since the last time I had seen my family, since the last time I had seen Loki. Even though I had spoken to him in the Threshold just a few weeks ago, I felt that I was not the same creature that I then proclaimed myself to be. I had spoken to The God of the Earth and he had granted me favor. How could I not feel the pressure of his watchful eye even now as I was hidden amongst the long shadows of the forest?

Brother… I’m glad that I find you well. It seems as though you’ve not aged a day. Helovia had treated my well enough and I am glad to say that I’ve found my place here, a family that is mine.” A tight smile seemed to force its way onto my dry lips. I felt as if I was torn between two loves- one for my herd and one for my family. Blood was thicker than water; wasn’t that the saying? But I felt as if the blood shared between myself and The Edge ran much thicker than what I remembered of my mother and father. Perhaps it was the fact that I had forgotten so much.

Perhaps I had been forced to forget.

In any case, I was ready to move on. I was ready to leave all of those troubles behind. I didn’t know what had happened to Odin or Amora but I wasn’t so sure that I ever really wanted to find out.

Messages In This Thread
When Hearts Die [Loki] - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: When Hearts Die [Loki] - by Loki - 01-27-2013, 12:23 PM
RE: When Hearts Die [Loki] - by Thor - 02-10-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: When Hearts Die [Loki] - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: When Hearts Die [Loki] - by Thor - 02-15-2013, 12:55 AM