+ 1| Attack: horn charge

[Prose]
+ 1| Emotion
+ 1| Flow
+ 1| Easy read

LUPUS -- post 1

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: avoids the horn
- 1| Attack: claws to side – if she is charging past you would not have had the time to dodge and spring an attack before she left the targeted zone. If you had described as chasing after her to attack, it would have worked. Furthermore, wolves are not cats, so their claws are always out and are not as good at gripping. A wolf is much more likely to bite rather than use its paws like this to bring down prey. And furthermore, you lack description when explaining this attack, giving no indication of what area you’re actually aiming for. This applies to the below attack as well.
- 1| Attack: bites at side

[Prose]
+ 1| Emotion
+ 1| Flow
+ 1| Easy read

PSYCHE -- post 2

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: avoids his claws
+ 1| Defense: avoids his bite
+ 1| Attack: kick to shoulder
+ 1| Attack: horn charge
+ 1| Attack: kick

[Prose]
+ 1| Emotion
+ 1| Flow
+ 1| Easy read

LUPUS -- post 2

[Realism]
- 1| Defense: avoid the kick – you could not have fully avoided this, your momentum being used for your attacks
0| Defense: avoid the horn by jumping on her back – a clever idea, but perhaps not the safest as she could easily just lift her head and spear him as he’s jumping up
0| Defense: avoid the kick – given that he would be on her back, a kick is likely to upset his balance and have him tumble off, but he would not be kicked probably. Wolves do not have the same claws as cats so wouldn’t be able to grip of hold on as well – wolf claws are more blunt, like a dogs, nothing like razors.
+ 1| Attack: jumps on her back

[Prose]
+ 2| Emotion
+ 1| Flow
+ 1| Easy read

PSYCHE -- post 3 (defense only)

[Realism]
+ 1| Defense: he lands on her
- 1| Attack: bucking – you can only defend in this post. Bucking could possibly injure and attack him. Your best bet in this scenario, which is a peculiar one, would just have been to gallop off really fast to unbalance him (any injury he sustains in that case is a fault of his own and less likely than an injury from a buck), or to have had her hold still and end the spar with talking/demanding he get off.

PSYCHE

[Bonus]
None.

[Injuries]
None.

[Creativity]
None.

Comments: You did an excellent job, definitely showing you have a good grasp of how fighting works. You should work on improving your emotion in the future, and really upping your score by remembering to include surroundings and breed differences and affects.

LUPUS

[Bonus]
- 1| Dodging all her attacks completely

[Injuries]
None.

[Creativity]
+ 1| Jumping on her back, a unique attack I’ve not yet seen.

Comments: I can see you steadily improving, but again a huge issue for you is avoiding all attacks. And not even that you dodge them all, but none of them touch you in the slightest, at least take a glancing blow. You did much better with your prose this time, and I really felt more emotion from you in how much Lupus wants his zombie wolves, I love it! Remember again to think of scenery and breed, as those could have really helped you in this fight and been easy to include considering the huge differences between a wolf and a horse fighting. Overall keep at it though!

TOTAL
PSYCHE - 62
LUPUS - 56

Image Credit: dirkjankraan @ Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me earn my victory first [Psyche] - by Official - 01-30-2013, 06:06 PM