the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I try to stick close to the stallion,not knowing where he was leading me. Maybe it was just a different way to the way I had come? I shiver. It must be another way. He was such a kind,caring stallion. Shiver again. The temperature is somewhat colder here and I feel intimidated by the shadowy shapes that hand over although it was not totally dark. The light is dimming though,slowly but surely. The black figure of the Unicorn in front is the only think I know in this part of the land and I hope he will keep me safe.

My mind frantically turns back to when I was with Levi and Aryel again. They were the one's who had given me courage to step out of the sand covered land and into different parts of Helovia and I had already found myself lost. Well I wasn't lost,was I? I don't even know. I can remember where I had come but I still worry about if everything I remember was true. I come back to the thought; Why do I worry so much? I can't help it and it kills me inside.

Darkness creeps in more.

I found my self quiet away behind the horned stallion so I hastily pick myself into a trot to catch up till my head was by his left flank. I feel myself shifting to this world slightly but I still can't wait to get out of it. The shadows creep further in,darkness stealing most of the light away,magical lights seem to dance in the sky,almost making me want to sing but there is something else, among the beauty of the sky.
I don't like it here.

I manged to scoop up enough bravery to ask him a quick question. "Where is this and..how far is the Throat?" Relief. I don't stammer,only pause to make sure my words are picked well. I take one quicker step so as to make sure not to fall behind again,waiting with a anxious yet curious mind for a answer from the stallion.

[This is open but please don't come and rescue her :p It spoils the...fun? Should I call slavery fun?:p Anyways you get what I mean:p]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM