the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As he turns I look towards him with a eager to know face. But no. His expressions are not as they were and instead I am left hanging. What was wrong with him? Didn't he want me to speak? I lower my head slightly,listening to his words which were so diffrent to what they were. Oh, lovey, you're not going home; you can leave once we've had our fun. Fun? or when you're dead. I freeze. Frozen to to the spot. What does he mean by dead. I back up a little,then another cold voice floods my ears. But darling. I look behind the stallion to see a dark mare emerging from the shadows.

I'm sure dear Crowley's friends would simply love to meet you! You wouldn't want to be rude now, would you? So that was the stallions name. Crowley. What was up with him? Psyche. Her voice cut though me,a cold,blunt knife. I take another step back,trying to think desperately whilst Crowley spoke again.

Why had he brought me here? What was this about a first hit? My nervous orbs look the two up and down and a bad feeling sinks into me. I want to run. To leave but I know I won't be as fast as them and they would easily catch up with me if they wanted. But what if I flew? They couldn't get me then as they didn't have the wings I had. I take another step back. How am I meant to get a good run up to lift myself better with two Unicorns blocking my path that,by the sounds of things, weren't going to make it easy to get away. Or,what about if I go,the other way and get in the air before they can catch up?

It was my only chance.

Almost silently I turn on my heels,my long tail flicking out. My heart is already racing though no energy,yet,has been used,or maybe my body was just preparing it's self for the gallop and push of to get my self into the sky and away from this place. Away from Crowley and away from Psyche. I run. My hoofs thudding on the ground as I grit my teeth,my eyes darting from side to side in a blind panic,hoping they weren't going to chase me or do anything to get me back. Though from the way they spoke I am doubtful.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM