the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My whole body is tense as I try to push my self to the limits of my speed,my heart racing faster then it ever has done before. Not even in my time escaping the wrath of Saruman have I ever been this scared because I knew what he was capable of but these two? I don't know what there capable of which makes it all the more terrifying. I hear the cutting voice of Psyche saw though my ears again. I snort in fear as my eyes start rolling so that the white can be seen. The thudding of hoofs then drown out any other sound and everything seems to fall in slow motion. Frost covered ground stretches out in front of me,I close my eyes,salty water swelling and stinging my eyes.

It's almost like a dream,a horrible dream that you can't escape no matter what. Like your not moving at all but others are,and there catching up with you. You trying to push your self past you limits but it's just a waste of energy and you find you self slowing down instead of speeding up. Or maybe that's because others are faster then you,over take you and you lag behind. My eyes flicker open to see a black shadow in front of me and I come skidding to a halt,my eyes wide with fright.

I stumble back turn slightly as I heard Crowley skidding to a halt next to me.I look around then to see any chance of escape then see the thrashing cloven hoofs above my shoulder and I let out a terrified,pain filled,scream as I feel the blow of them down just where my wing started. I stumble back again,looking back towards my wing as pain surges though,hardly daring to move it in case the pain increased. Still stumbling back I can't help moving my wing in the slightest as my legs work as fast as the can to get away from them both. Each time my wing jolts I wince in pain.

Why is this happening to me?

My eyes,still wild with fright look in fear in the direction of the Unicorns,a pleading look on my face the travels though my small body.I wish Levi,or Aryel or anyone else I knew were here. They were all so much braver then I. Maybe if I was braver I would gallop though the pain but I can't. I would fight back. I'm sure Aryel or Levi would because they are brave unlike me although the don't seem to think that. It is something I am not though I must try. I gulp before I speak,forcing my voice to be loud enough so it is heard."Wha..What do..do..y..you wa..want?" I still back up slightly,each movement jolting my wing,sending surging pain though it,mu face showing the pain. I had trusted that stallion so much and this happens. I can't believe I am so foolish.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM