the Rift

Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I listen to the shadowy mare in silence. I'm sure they're lovely. And yet, I must wonder... where are they now? Inner pain strikes my heart as the words sink in. I wonder what Levi and Aryel were doing now? If they were thinking of me or had more important stuff to worry about? They were warriors after all. Yes,they probably had more on there mind then looking out for me...they must have. And you call them friends? My eyes drop from them both,looking towards the ground. They were my friends, weren't they?

The sickly feeling inside me is constantly growing until I catch sight of something a brilliant blue from the top of my eye. Raising my head slightly and focusing my eyes on the little butterfly I see the one innocent thing around here. Almost uncontrolled wings flap about,looking slightly messy,but also wonderful at the same time. Although it is only a butterfly though,it is my only friend here in my eyes as it perches on my forehead. I don't move suddenly,nor try to shake it of,I just stand there,letting it rest its wings ,returning my eyes back to Crowley and Psyche.

Take her somewhere, one of the caverns, maybe. I take a gentle step back,not wanting to disturb the butterfly's resting, but not wishing to go with Crowley. A snort then bursts out of Crowley towards me,and the butterfly. Come now, then. I wouldn't want to use any unnecessary force on you, darling. I hope the butterfly hadn't gone far for as I said,I classed it as my only friend here but I didn't have much time to worry about it either for I expected his dangerous words were not empty in meaning. Lowering my head slightly again in pity,I sigh lightly,my mind swarmed with questions I knew I was never going to get answers to. And that was the worst part,so many questions,all with different answers I was never going to know. It was almost killing the typical foal curiosity inside me.

Although my head was low my eyes were still fixed on the stallion. Each time I looked at him though I only felt more sick and more stupid then ever. I press my wings against me,to make me feel safer,only to nearly cry out in pain as I shot a pain filled glance back to my bad wing. I had been sostupid to follow Crowley,I honestly thought he was nice and kind not...a monster? Looking back forward and to the ground I murmur softly under my breath. "But I don't want to come..." It was as far as my retaliation would go and I felt scared for saying what I had in case they heard and I regretted saying it all of a sudden. What would they do if they hadheard?

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-18-2013, 02:52 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-20-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Empty tables and chairs [Crowley,open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM