the Rift

What A Wonderful Place (Open)

Balios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Balios looked slightly beyond Kaj to gaze at the beautiful forest. It’s bright green colors caught his attention and seemed to trap his eyes on them. Thoughts about what might happen in this new land, in this new life, flooded his mind. His golden orbs scanned the land one more time before turning his attention back to Kaj. He was still so confused about his colorings. How come he had never seen a Pegasus like him before? The brute could that this golden coated stallion was way different than he had known Pegasus to be like. Mean, harsh, cold-blooded. That is what he thought they were all like. He had not met many, but most of them seemed to have a pure black heart. But not this one. He seemed friendly and kind. Balios knew he did not really know him, and could have the totally wrong picture of him, but still he seemed nice.

"Nice to meet you, Balios. May I inquire as to how you are doing? And what it is you seek in these lands?" The words rang in the unicorns ears. How was he? Why did he come here? To be honest, the stallion did not know why he came here, or even how he was. He had had mixed emotions ever since he had seemed to wander upon Helovia. “I am pretty well. Just a bit confused.” He disided to answer. “Honestly, I did not know what or where I was before you told me that I was in Helovia. I guess I have come here for a new life. To make some friends or to find a herd.” The dapple pelted glanced at the sky. Blue with white puffs of clouds seemed to go on and on forever and never change. Balios, again, tunred his full attention to Kaj and waited for his reply.

Messages In This Thread
What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-16-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-18-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-20-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-22-2013, 12:21 AM