the Rift

What A Wonderful Place (Open)

Balios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Balios’s thoughts wondered freely. What might happen in this new land? Will he get expected or would he be an outcast? He tried to clear the thoughts out of his mind for they were making him just a bit nervous. His golden cat-like eyes kept observing the forest that looked as if it did not have an end. The grey dappled stallion wondered about what kind of equines lived in this area. Were they all as welcoming as Kaj? Were they evil with stone hearts? The brute sighed and hoped that they were accepting.

Balios paid close attention to Kaj while he talked. "That's a good goal, Balios. There are plenty of herds that would accept you. The Basin, to the North, is for unicorns. To the South is the Throat, a more militant herd. To the South East are the Windtossed Foothills. My home is the World's Edge, to the South West. All but the Basin are accepting of all races, that I am aware of. I can lead you to whichever you choose." He did not know which herd he would choose, but he just had to stick with his gut. Which herd? The Basin? Kaj had told him it was for unicorns only. He hated racist horses and would not really want to be a part of them. What about the Throat? It sounded like a tough herd. How about the Windtossed Foothills? This herd sounded pleasant. The World’s Edge? Kaj had said it was his home. He thought this one also sounded wonderful. Which herd? He kept wondering. He finally spoke, “Would you lead me to the World’s Edge? It sounds like a lovely herd.” A smile came to his maw. He hoped he had made the right chose by asking Kaj to bring him to the World’s Edge.

Messages In This Thread
What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-16-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-18-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-20-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-22-2013, 12:21 AM