the Rift

What A Wonderful Place (Open)

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

It was obvious that Balios had a hundred thoughts on his mind, but it was expected. He was in a completely unknown land, unsure of herds, alliances, histories. Lost both geographically and emotionally, quite possibly. Kaj, at the moment, was the only thread that gave him information and something to hold onto and hope for. It was a nice feeling, which was why Kaj visited the Threshold quite often. He was good at guiding others, helping them onto their feet and making sure they made it to a herdland safe and supplied with enough information to keep them going without Kaj's help. It was an exotic feeling that he liked, enjoyed it thoroughly. Even in cases such as this, with Balios being older than him, Kaj still had the position of help and leadership simply because he lived in Helovia. Kaj didn't want any newcomer to feel lost or helpless, prey to the darkness that roamed the wildlands and stalked those that were oblivious to their existence. So he brightened the Threshold with his golden presence, a guiding light for those lost and wandering. Perhaps on this fine morning, Kaj would lead Balios to a home he deserved, for he seemed to be a good soul with good intentions.

It was certainly a lot to take in, the information of all the herds, but Balios took it rather well after a time of contemplation. When he did speak, it was an answer Kaj was greatly excited for, and a smile stretched golden lips quickly. "I can definitely lead you to my home, Balios. Though I hope you do not think less of me when I say that the World's Edge is definitely a wonderful place to me. We will welcome you happily, Balios." Remembering how quickly they had welcomed Kaj into their ranks, making decent friends in Aaron and Ink within moments. Kaj turned towards his home with a smile, motioning with one large wing for Balios to follow him as he led the stallion towards a brighter future.

[[Want me to make a thread for you in the Edge? C:]]

Messages In This Thread
What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-16-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-18-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-20-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Balios - 01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: What A Wonderful Place (Open) - by Kaj - 01-22-2013, 12:21 AM