the Rift

a profuse friend, earth god

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50f755c1acbd5]

I n s a n i t y

Small rocks tumble from underneath Insanity's black hooves as she neared the shrines of the Gods. Each one sticking out from the landscape surrounding her, calling her name gently, encouragingly. 'Now which one shall I choose?' the black mare thinks, standing motionless in front of the shrines, but her mind is already made up.

Insanity turned to the shrine of the Earth God, drawing in a deep breath and closing her eyes. The thought of potentially getting a friend for herself was an amazingly enchanting thought, but the God could always refuse her. He could turn away, without ever thinking of the scrawny mustang that came to his shrine one BirdSong morning.

She flickered her eyes open, tossing her black mane so it fell evenly on the left side of her nape. If the earthly being did choose to present himself to her, she wanted to look nice for him, at least. If you make a good impression on people, then the battle is half won in your favor. She knew the Gods were - well, Gods, and knew much more than the mortals. Yet they still have feelings, right? They still have the power to be enchanted...

"Earth God," Insanity spoke, dipping her head in respect at the shrine, "hear my plea." Her words were few, but heavily laced with respect. She didn't know whether or not her request would be answered by the heavenly being of whom she had dared to approach, but at least she knew she had tried.

[OOC: Insanity would like to quest for a silver fox companion.]

Messages In This Thread
a profuse friend, earth god - by Insanity - 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: a profuse friend, earth god - by Insanity - 01-22-2013, 10:05 PM