the Rift

a profuse friend, earth god

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

The sound of a boulder splitting precedes the arrival of the Earth God. Before the mare stands the great shrine of the deity, and now it splinters and cracks; the sound is immense, like thunder crackling across the land. From the fissures water begins to spout, increasing in volume and pressure so that more of the shrine is shoved away. Laughter echos behind the veil of the shrine as the god descends from the heavens, arriving with a great crash and a splash as he rams through his shrine. It crumbles about him in ruins, scattering into the water that has flooded the veins with a gentle pattering.

The massive chocolate frame of the god looms before the gray mare. His hide is dark where water has touched it and he shakes it eagerly to be rid of the spare droplets. Once he's settled himself, wings folded loosely to his sides and green eyes turning to this latest comer, it would be noticed that the shrine just destroyed moments before is fully intact.

"I do not need to hear, I know" he responded with a deep rumbled. His voice seemed to come not from his chest but the heart of the ground itself, sounding just as old and monumental. A silver fox? It matches you well... his eyes gleam with kindhearted humor as he regards the mare and her request. He lets his voice fall silent for a moment, considering how best to proceed. She needs to prove herself capable of the companion he would provide, as he would not risk the life of another in the hooves of one incapable.

"Foxes are sly and crafty, I wonder if you are on the same caliber as they?" He grins a wolfish grin, suddenly just as sly as a fox himself. "Attempt 4 steals, each one different from the other, and eavesdrop on a conversation you should not be a part of. Return to tell me what you learned from that conversation, and to tell me the results of your thefts, successful or not." He'd hope she'd succeed in at least one however, but her diligence it what was most important.
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
a profuse friend, earth god - by Insanity - 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: a profuse friend, earth god - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: a profuse friend, earth god - by Insanity - 01-22-2013, 10:05 PM