the Rift

a profuse friend, earth god

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50f755c1acbd5]

I n s a n i t y

The thunder of the God's arrival almost spooks the mare as she flicks her ears back, looking up to see him arrive in a flood of water and laughter. She felt small, weak, compared to the God, but also soothed by his presence. She might be getting the friend she yearned for.

"I do not need to hear, I know," the word's echoed around in Insanity's head. The wisdom of this creature, the power, it was impressive. She had never really believed in the Gods of Helovia, there were none where she had come from, but now, her dwindling faith in the Gods was restored.

As Insanity listened to the Earth God's quest he had for her, she mused on the fact that she would become a fox to receive a fox. The pact made sense to her, at least. She prided herself with her sly, astute ways of tongue. This quest should be easy for her.

"I will return here with your demands completed, my lord," Insanity spoke, excitement lingering on every word she said. The mare looked up at the God, gratitude sparkling in her chocolate eyes as she turned to leave.

Insanity began to walk away, newfound energy encouraging her gait into a trot, then slowly grew into a steady canter. Rocks flew everywhere as the mare loped down the pathway from the Veins of the Gods, focused intently on getting back to the Foothills.

She only had one thing to worry about now: who should she steal first...

Messages In This Thread
a profuse friend, earth god - by Insanity - 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: a profuse friend, earth god - by Insanity - 01-22-2013, 10:05 PM