the Rift

I Have Lost Everything | Open!

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 510065ef6d419]

I n s a n i t y

The wise words that flooded from the little foal's maw began to renew a little hope for her in Insanity's eyes. 'This one might just make it...if she's lucky,' she thought to herself, a smile curling up upon her lips. Nayati had accepted her more than generous offer of letting her pave the road to a future of happiness, which was going to be more than fun for the black mare.

"Your words are wise," Insanity began to turn around walking towards the line of trees behind the pair, "but they will not help you walk, little filly." She spoke not of where she was going, not even expecting Nayati to follow. The filly could follow if she pleased, but Insanity had other thoughts kindling in her shadowed mind.

The black mare walked leisurely up the small slope, going at a slow pace with her head down. The filly could be of use to her, for her quest for a silver fox. Insanity had been disappointed when she had heard of the quest the Earth God had bestowed upon her; just randomly popping up in a conversation she was not a part of, and then not getting caught by the horses who were speaking was not going to be something she could easily do.

Maybe she could send the filly out on her own, then follow the young and see where her hooves lead her. It was a promising plan, yes, but the chances of the filly catching her was great. After all, Nayati would know her scent fairly well by now. It could always be worth a shot...

walk walk walk
talk talk talk

Messages In This Thread
I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-18-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 01-19-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-19-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Nayati - 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: I Have Lost Everything | Open! - by Insanity - 02-04-2013, 08:35 PM