the Rift

To Spread My Wings [Mirage]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Battle tired the young warrior returned to World's Edge. He had lost, but somehow was still allowed his freedom. It seemed during the fight his mother had made it to safety. Well that was all well and good. His walk back had given him alot to think about, most of which was where he called home. His mother was happy in World's Edge.... He was happy as a part of the Qian... But somehow he was no longer happy as calling World's Edge home. When he had gone and spoken to Kimber, he had begun to think. That thinking had led to a choice. It was this choice that now had him seeking out Mirage. He had heard the flapping of dragon wings as he had called out his challenge. She was free and back on her throne in the Edge as she should be. But he however needed to find himself out from under the role he had taken on.

Chocolate eyes kept looking for a sign of gold or black, either the black mare herself or her bonded golden dragon. He had thought this over long and hard was leaving the Edge. He spoke calmly not shouting as if he knew she would hear him without raising his voice. "Mirage I need to speak to you" He stopped then, just waiting for the WeyrLeader to arrive. He was not ready to settle in the Edge, and was hoping to return to the Windtossed Foothills and grow into his own away from family for a while.

"talk"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 01-17-2013, 05:46 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-19-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 01-25-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-27-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 02-03-2013, 06:31 PM