the Rift

To Spread My Wings [Mirage]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

What is it, Aaron? Her voice, at the very least the tone reminded him of his own mother. It was going to be hard enough explaining this to Mirage, but when it came time to tell his mother it was going to be just as hard. It was not that the painted warrior did not trust her, just respected her so much that to tell her he wished to leave and study more under her brothers was hard. The choice itself had been hard, but to know he was leaving with capable protectors in place made it a bit easier. The time for him to live in World's Edge had past. His mother had always told him to follow his heart and his heart was leading him away. With a deep breath he steadied his thoughts and his voice at the same time before speaking in a much stronger voice than before. "I wanted to speak to you, to let you know that I wish to return to the Foothills. Between my spar with Lace, and my fight against the one who held my mother prisoner..... I know I am not ready to hold any high positions as a warrior just yet.... Not to mention if I had been more aware, I could of kept you all safe to begin with..." Yes, there it was. Aaron blamed himself for not protecting the herd better. Sure, the others were just as much at fault but Aaron put the blame on himself.

He paused only for a moment before going on. "I will always belong to the Qian no matter where I call home, and be just a call away if ever I am needed... but I feel I need to grow as a warrior in ways I just can not seem to here. Your brothers are tough, but I learned a lot from the mission they gave me to come to these very woods. That is why I wish to continue learning from them as my mentors." Here he stopped again, allowing his gaze to meet the golden gaze before him. "Please know this has not been an easy choice, but I think this is best in order to become a better warrior."

"talk"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 01-17-2013, 05:46 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-19-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 01-25-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Aaron - 01-27-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: To Spread My Wings [Mirage] - by Mirage - 02-03-2013, 06:31 PM