the Rift

Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

A stallion with a heart on his side could be seen on a beach. It was interesting for to be there. He now lived in a hot desert area, and he was tired of it already. Being a winter stallion, it was hard for him to inherit the fur to become used to the warmer temperature. He decided a good place to him to be to learn to get used to the heat was the beach. It was spring, and what better way to spend a nice, sunny day then near the water? It was strange, but he enjoyed the heat and lack of unicorns around him. It was peaceful, and it was better for him to be this way. He could feel himself coming back to normal, but know he knew the dangers that some held within their breasts. He wouldn’t be tricked so easily this time, for it would be shame on him. He carried ice in his mouth. The Cyanice had stayed fresh in the Frostbreath Steppe, but he would stay frozen anyways. The ice that never melted froze his own gums, and he had to stop every once in a while to unfreeze his jaw. It tasted sweet for some reason; often touching his tongue while his teeth held is tightly. He moved swiftly across the beach, almost in a march. He looked over the ocean, seeing it crystal clear and blue. Wait….what the hell? Is that a polar bear? It’s spring, and it’s floating on ice….how is that even physically possibly? He moved with little stride to the direction of the white psycho bear. More intrigued then he was alert of danger, he placed the ice on rocks a small distance from where he stood to see the bear. He was…very different looking than what the grey had seen, but nonetheless, still strange. The newly named Pupil wasn’t named that without reason, he his curiosity got the best of him.
“Excuse me, strange floating white creature of winter...what the hell are you doing?”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open - by NPC - 01-17-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Odds of being alone | Valentine, Open - by Valentine - 01-17-2013, 11:51 PM