the Rift

Hidden Mind [Open]

Verenia Rinta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
verenia rinta
I’ve drawn regret from the truth of a thousand lies
'Crazy.
No, I wasn't. I'm not crazy. I'm normal. Like my mother. Why does everyone think I'm crazy? I'm not mentally ill. No. NO!'

The mare had wandered around among the trees since she'd arrived, endlessly discussing her true mental health - with herself. She did not know what was wrong, and what was right.
Not anymore. Her white and stripy mane looked like a rat's nest, same with her tail. She didn't look healthy or sane. At all. Her eyes were open-wide with small pupils. The mare looked strange.
Strange...

"No, not crazy. Sane. Very sane. Not cr-cra-crazy." As she wandered around in the forest, her head was moving with her steps and if you saw her; Well, you wouldn't like to sit down for a chat.
Verenia stopped and laid down on the mossy ground. Illness. Ill.
Noo. She wasn't ill. She was healthy. Perfectly healthy. Not insane. The ghosts still thought that she was crazy. And ugly. And horrible at talking.
They always insulted her. Every single thing she did, an insult from them.
Every. Single. Thing.

They even insulted her thoughts. Her thoughts. You would think that they couldn't get inside your head, but they can. They can, they want to and they will. Your opinion didn't matter.
Verenia closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the birdsong that was the melody of the forest nowadays. The birds always sung nice for her, keeping her company until some creature scared them off. And her.
Where was she anyways? She had forgotten the name of this place.
But not her name. Not this time. And she had a voice. Yes, she did.
"Aaaaahhh...." Yes, her voice was still there. Loud and clear.

ooc: I love this girl XD
word count: 286

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Mind [Open] - by Verenia Rinta - 01-17-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Hidden Mind [Open] - by Kanti - 01-24-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Hidden Mind [Open] - by Verenia Rinta - 01-25-2013, 03:58 AM