the Rift

Kick up your heels [Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I was wandering even father from home. Why I was always avoiding my home, I didn't know. Instead I tried to concentrate on galloping along in the Fields. I was still getting used to mother not being there beside me, and I felt lonely now that she had let me become independent. A companion would be nice to have, but for now I would explore Helovia. Try and find more horses to become friends with. With a loud whinny I charge forward, letting my lanky legs take me onwards.

I stop paying attention to where I'm going for just a moment. And then BAM! I almost hit a blue roan mare. My heart fills with joy as I mistake the mare for some one else. Mother! Wait, no. Mother doesn't have wings. And this mare has no white markings on her rump! I sigh, clearly excited over nothing. I keep my emerald orbs glued to the blue roan mare, wondering what she was doing here in the Field. I walk around to her front, seeing that she was eating grass. She was enjoying herself, unaware of my presence.

The corners of my kissers curl upward into a smile. "Hello there ma'am! Sorry I almost ran into you!" I grin, one of my ears tilted back in regret. The small crystal bump on my head is hit by the sun, causing a small beam of light to shine down on the earth. I stare at the winged mare for a bit, waiting for her to acknowledge my presence or speak to me.

[[Kinda bad post. Sorry. ;_;]]

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-18-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Ayaka - 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-18-2013, 10:35 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-19-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Ayaka - 01-19-2013, 04:16 PM