the Rift

Kick up your heels [Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

I smile, glad that this mare wasn't hating on me for bumping into her. I tilt my small head, realizing she still seemed unsure of me. The wind blew in her direction, and she had probably caught the Basin scent. She seems to stiffen, glancing at me with her Does she think I'm one of those racist unicorns? Well, actually I kind of am but, I need to see how she acts before deciding what to really think of her.

"So what brings you up here?

I listen to the mare, and although she seems to distrust me I still speak kindly."I've been exploring the land and came upon this place. So I decided to gallop around for a bit." I flick my lion tail, my ears tilted sideways as I hear another approaching. I turn my head, spotting an animal that was truly terrifying.

A wolf. My emeralds were glued to the wolf, wondering what it was doing here. My body became paralyzed in fear. Was this thing going to eat me and this mare? I fear for my life for a moment until the wolf speaks.

"Hello. I am Ayaka. Who might you two be?”

I stood there, awestruck. Not only was this a wolf it could speak the same tongue as us horses! Once the canine was finished speaking she wagged her tail and sat down. I'm still staring, my eyes opened wide. Was I supposed to scream and run or happily reply to her? What ever. I decide to speak, opening my small maw and letting the words weave their way out. My tone was flat and dry. No sense of emotion. I wanted to see iff this wolf was kind enough to gain my trust."I'm Frost Fyre, you may call me Frost." I stare at the wolf, then turn to the other mare, wondering what thoughts were going through her head. Is she afraid of the wolf too or is she used to this?

I snort, pawing at the earth. My muscles were bunched and my ears back. It was more like my body's reaction to when the wolf arrived. It got ready for an attack, and I had to gently ease myself, trying to tell myself the wolf wasn't going to attack. If it did, I wouldn't stand a chance. But maybe that mare would defend me. Maybe. I get this thought out of my head at return my focus to the others, waiting for them to speak.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-18-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Ayaka - 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-18-2013, 10:35 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-19-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Ayaka - 01-19-2013, 04:16 PM