the Rift

Kick up your heels [Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel saw the wolf just as the filly did. With a snort of alarm, she unconsciously took a few steps forward so that she stood between the wolf and the girl, her herd instincts driving her into a somewhat protective state. Damn it, she thought. You never, ever, ever relax your guard! she chided herself. Even a lone wolf could do serious damage, especially to the filly. But to her surprise, instead of attacking, the wolf spoke. In the equine tongue, no less. She recalled the Basin-smelling white wolf she had met previously, who could also speak like a horse. But that wolf had been an unpleasant, arrogant sort of creature that deserved a kick in the face. This wolf, painted in warm shades of cinnamon and gold, seemed far friendlier, at least for a predator. Can they all speak here? she wondered, refolding her wings in a somewhat sheepish manner.

She gave a slight nod in response to the wolf's speech. "I'm Aryel of the Dragon's Throat." she said. One ear turned an inch as the filly spoke. Frost Fyre, that was her name. She diverted her attention back to the wolf, curiosity overcoming her initial fear. "Tell me, how did you learn our speech?" she asked Ayaka. It was a difficult thing to keep Aryel frightened for long. She had too much curiosity and foolhardiness to truly be cowed by anything.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-18-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Ayaka - 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-18-2013, 10:35 PM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Aryel - 01-19-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Kick up your heels [Open] - by Ayaka - 01-19-2013, 04:16 PM