the Rift

something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Slowly, she begins to calm, and as I see her tears dry, I begin to relax. I had worried that I would be unable to console her, unable to dry her tears, but it was unnecessary, or so it would seem. She is still shaken, I can see this, but she is recovering. I hope that she will take away from this that I truly am here for her, and that she can expect me to be for as long as I remain in this world. My muzzle brushes mine gently as she tries a weak joke. I smile, nudging her back, reassuring her without words that she really is alright. "I will always need you, Soh. Isn’t it obvious, with how I am now? I would be hopeless without you. If I lost you…then I really would be alone. I wouldn’t know what to do."

Her words ring through my mind, reach to touch my heart. My smile widens as I receive them, my orbs taking on an affectionate softness. "Well, luckily for you, I am in excellent health and plan to be around for a very long time." It is my turn for a joke, but despite my amused tone, I am completely sincere. I can't imagine Rowan not being around. Sure, I haven't seen her much lately, what with falling in love, and making babies (things that I believe I will reserve for the next time I see her, what with her current state), and learning the ropes of the Throat. Perhaps that would be a safe topic? Perhaps, but perhaps not. I am still unsure that she has fully recovered, and until she has, I refuse to move on to a different conversation.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open] - by Sohalia - 01-22-2013, 09:02 PM