the Rift

something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Hesitant. She is hesitant to tell Rowan what is on her mind. Rowan is not offended, knowing that emotions are for more intricate than she can ever understand. She has stopped trying to figure them out for quite a long time. So instead she patiently waited for it to work itself out, knowing that Sohalia's expressive face would give her away should the emotions become strong enough for Rowan to intervene. Though the woman severely doubted she was as good at comforting as Sohalia, she would do her best for the woman she considered her sister.

Again she smiles, but it is shy and almost coy. Rowan waited with a slightly confused smile, her walls destroyed with the cry she had and showing how lost she was with all the emotions Sohalia wore on her face. The admission of love made Rowan smile brightly, extremely happy for her friend. Sadness gnawed at the back of her brain but she kicked it away fiercely. No. She was not going to ruin Sohalia's happiness just because she was lonely. "That is amazing, I am very happy for you Sohalia," she said sincerely, sapphire eyes warm. However the news of pregnancy made them go comically wide with surprise, and then further with delight. Bouncing on her toes with a shocked but happy smile. "Pregnant? Oh Sohalia, that is...oh gods I can't believe it! That's great!" A bit dizzy from the announcement, imagining how beautiful her children would be. And then bam! She was blindsided once again! Damn, Sohalia was going to give her a heart attack before she ever got to meet the little tike. Eyes went owlish and Rowan froze in shock, mouth falling open a bit. The touch to her shoulder was eventually what jolted her out of her stupor and she stumbled all over her reply. "O-Of course! Soh I would be honored! Thank...thank you," she breathed, returning the touch against Sohalia's pale neck. Clearly stunned and overjoyed with the prospect of being a godmother.

[[You can decide whether or not to reply again but I really want Rowan to meet Sohalia and the foal <3 if you want to make a thread or I can jump into one? If that's okay!]]
Think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: something borrowed, something blue [Rowan, open] - by Rowan - 03-03-2013, 01:35 AM