the Rift

Unenchanted

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

"Oh, you think my mouth is pretty? How sweet." Phae said, ignoring the venom that the dark mare's words were laced with. It was almost amusing to see Faelene still so bitter towards her; it was like watching someone try to win a game they had already lost. If Faelene had held her tongue that day in the Steppe - had left the words to fall between her and Tolio alone - they quite likely would never had met in the Grove; would never have had the ending that they did. In a way, their happiness was a direct result of Faelene's interfering. Idly, she wondered how the dark mare would feel knowing that she was the reason why she would bare Tolio's foal? Another time, perhaps Phae thought with amusement, as Faelene continued to speak, I do have matters I would like to talk to The Grey about if you think they'll see me I can wait here, as I prefer more of an audience in this request

With the same business-like rapport, Phaedra dipped her soft pink muzzle in acknowledgement. "An audience with all of us shall do you no good. Our orders come directly from our leaders, and from none other." She said, speaking clearly and without tone. "The Grey are open to hearing all requests and proposals, Faelene. If yours deals with Intelligence - information or healing - you should speak with Ophelia. If you require other services, it would be Ktulu." Patiently, she paused, looking at Faelene with…respect? Could it be that? "We often remain unseen in these woods. If you would tell me to whom you wish to palaver with, I will bring you to them."

Just as Phae finished outlining Faelene's options, the world began to spin. Clenching her teeth together, Phae tried to swallow the feeling of nausea which had suddenly lumped in her throat. She took a few steps to the side, bracing herself against a tree, to try and combat the sudden vertigo she felt. Her head dropped low, as she tried to lower her centre of gravity, so that she would not fall. A light sweat broke out across her deeply golden hide, and she began to breathe slightly faster. Morning sickness? Already? She wondered. Having never been pregnant before, she had no idea what the process was like. Startled, Stella leapt into the air, chattering with worry as she circled around Phae's leaning form.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM