the Rift

Unenchanted

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e ne

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.

Venom? No Faelene did not need that dripping in her tone, or any malice she saved for the rest of the females to use. She only needed something cold and sharp, to the point. She could see it would not be seen. Bitter would not be what she used to describe her feelings. She wasn't resentful or jealous. Anger was what held her core by Phaedra's severe lack of judgement and execution. Rage like a little monster to be fed daily, tamed for the right moment by Phaedra's lack of any kind of manner, or dignity to be able to treat someone she called a friend like that. Dislike, loathe, contempt, yeah those summed up what Faelene felt in her presence. Bitter? As if she had lost something, and was the loser? A sad little girl, crying with a jut lip about how her toy was stolen? No. Faelene had lost nothing, and this wasn't a game who loved Tolio more or who had him. Or who was better. Tolio was alive,breathing, he didn't deserve pain or misery and Faelene didn't care if he hated her as long as he had his life he loved and wanted as he did not deserve anything less. This right now, however, was her life, and she was tired of the dramatics inserted just to fuck with her. That's all Phaedra was, an annoying blotch on the red stained parchment of her life she could not quite dot out, but didn't hold much concern over as it would all burn any way. (Faelene was sure she was going to hell after all. There was no heaven for black coated, and red locks likes of her.)
So but of coarse she would be seen as the dark serpent, with the forked tongue, hissing like her Lady Psyche would in those emerald eyes.... Just as well, Faelene thought, seeing another worthless cause, knowing at the end of the day nobody knew her.

"Don't act like you know me, and I'll do the same," she calmly replied, not wanting to continue this she had better things to do than this mindless ramble with a Pegasus. She rather deal with the Phaedra she didn't know, the one who was suppose to be good at what she did, and had purpose. She could see she would have to elaborate a bit more what she needed. Here goes.

"I know I don't need a healer, and I don't need anyone killed. The Throat has two of our members they have had imprisoned for almost all of Birdsong. We tried stealing them back in secret, talking to the Throat, working out a deal and nothing has worked. I know if we keep attempting anything a battle could ensue. So I want to know if The Grey, I don't care what part of it, could help in seeing they get their freedom. One of them has done no sort of crimes, and I do not fancy getting along with Kri nor General Azzuen at this point. Their reasons for doing this are for the prisoners we had, but have since let free. That's why I said an audience might be needed. I'm sure the group as a whole might have to work it out, and think it over. I do not want it attempted if success can not be had."

Something was wrong, or Phae was pretending though the sweat seemed like a bit much. Faelene took and off handed step closer, ignoring the bird, and letting her nostrils take in Phaedra's scent. She acted like the world was spinning, but it made no sense where it would have came from. Today there were no unearthly creatures about causing mischief were there? So help her if she was playing a cruel trick, it would be the last. "Phaedra, are you dehydrated or something?" She would ask, her silver rimmed orbs not taking off from her body, hoping funny enough the lady wouldn't fall on her pretty face.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM