the Rift

Unenchanted

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e ne

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.

ooc:I'm sorry I am slow Aud.<3 I think her telling Faelene will make this easier? xD She'll have more respect hearing it from her.

Faelene had assumed stuff. It was in her nature to be a cynic, and Phaedra hadn't exactly proved her wrong. Well and Faelene hadn't been dealing with a sane, logical, unemotional Pegasus. She had tried to act respectful, accordingly but saw no reason when she had been trying to rile Tolio and herself up with the whole Leander business. (Something that still made the cogs in her head want to start up in flames.) That was the first part of her untrust, and distaste. She couldn't exactly do a whole new first impression, and wounding Tolio only pushed those feelings of hate deeper. There was a lot of reasons why Faelene didn't care for mares either and Phaedra could sum those up. Likely the spotted would feel the same. If only to fuel that into something useful. Her words were only meant in warning, and gesture they could stop this, it didn't have to be that way.

There was no comfort found when Phae became that much closer to well...falling or something other. Was she freaking out again? Faelene had no idea, she wasn't screaming so that was a good sign? Silver eyes looked to her ribs of coarse she couldn't see the damned thing because of her wings. Was she hiding something? An injury? "Breathe in your nose and out your mouth..." She quietly whispered without thinking, though it didn't sound like an order it would might come off as one. The dark lady clamped her lips, still suspicious and not daring to venture closer. She was given a retort she didn't believe. Fine always had a double meaning. "You sure? You look like you might pass out, and I rather you didn't." This she tried to say more lightly, if it were a joke though it lacked warmth as her words often did. There was something in her silver tinted irises drawn upon the tawny figure that hung tight to the tree. You can't fool me. Yes, the words wanted to rest on the tip of her tongue, she minded them to stay where they were born. Faelene had to already be pushing her luck, and that little bit mattered. It was probably more for Aurelius' sake, or even Elizabeth's.

Mention of a name her ears cast forward from their bent state; Ktulu did not ring any bells, but it must be of importance. Patiently, she waited thinking Phae was recovering from her dizzy spell. Faelene was still unconvinced she didn't need a drink, or a healer herself. Thoughtfully, she pulled her head back, letting her eyes fall to the ground while she decided. "Why don't you go to her now, and see what she says. If she wants to see me fine, then you can bring her here," Faelene suggested. This Ktulu could hear it from Phaedra, have a private moment to think, and let her know if it would be possible or not. What on earth they would want for payment, she had some ideas. Right now Faelene had a sun amulet that hung at her chest, which lacked anything. When she got her magic she could put that in there. It could be of worth. Other ideas were information, some kind of exchange in task, or some other kind of craft. Hell, maybe d'art could tell her of plants or something they would want.

Eyes rose upward there was the weirdest look on Phaedra's face. If someone told her she was ugly, and she was horrified by the thought. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked politely with a raised brow, wishing she would stop. Faelene did a re-wind of her words, but found nothing offensive in them or shocking. The red maned stood bewildered wondering if Phaedra was really mentally unstable or what. If it were not enough Phaedra couldn't spit whatever was going on in her head, behind that face. Was she trying to tell her what was wrong? What? Faelene let out a weary sigh, knowing Tolio hadn't exactly recovered from their gathering. He actually had been distant. It made perfect sense he had probably seen the Pegasus again. Oh brother. She could not protect him, but he was a big boy too. "Please tell me you didn't hurt him more, or I swear..." Faelene couldn't finish, the idea of stating something brought fear in her heart to see the ugly monster that slept in her chest as well. She had ideas what it was capable of.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM