the Rift

Unenchanted

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e ne

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.

The emotions that had slipped on her face, disappeared behind her sleek mask. Phaedra was being honest, she could tell by her body language, and Faelene awaited an explanation. Okay, a friend loyal to Phaedra. Hard as that was to digest, especially a mare of all things, the red maned stored the information away. If this broke out, better bet it was Sohalia's tongue in need of harming. If Phaedra said friend, she must trust her, and Faelene counted for things not to sleep.

A bob of her cran, she silently agreed. Phaedra stood stay the hell out of the Basin or it would give Tolio a heart attack. Faelene might want to see what the Unicorns would do to her. Quickly, the thought came she mentally shoved it away. She was to help her enemy. Keeping her close was better, right? Until that child was here, they would have a strange partnership. "I will tell him he needs to see you, if need be he can give me the message from you." Faelene didn't mind, Tolio did need to see Phaedra. Much as that pained her what would happen, maybe they could pull it together for their child. As said, he could rely an answer without Faelene having to do it. Who couldn't agree, Phaedra and Faelene staying away from each other wasn't a good idea?

The golden spotted parted with her holder, and her sharp emerald eyes held Faelene's silver. The lady's voice fell against her ears, the first time holding something that made her more than the flaky pegasus she had seen. It made her real, it made her appear to have some form of heart. It was Faelene's turn to feel insulted. Why in hell would she want Tolio's child harm even if it didn't have a horn? If she was that low, and miserable she would bid her time and attack Phaedra herself. "Phaedra, everyone seems to think the Basin is filled with heartless racist who only carry a horn. Maybe, there are some, but there good souls there. When we were all stripped of our home by the other herds, all against us do you think any of us would feel welcome in them?" Faelene had a raised brow, but continued, her face smoothing, a long sigh escaping her. She didn't need to feel the anger and pain of that day. I will do everything I can to keep Tolio, and this child safe, and do not forget that. If you love him, please don't break him any more. I will await a message from you." It was a long, hard look she gave the Pegasus. There was no more to say, or do and Faelene used her power granted by the God of Spark for her rank and seemed t o vanish into thin air.

[end]

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-20-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Unenchanted - by Phaedra - 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Unenchanted - by Faelene - 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM