the Rift

Abandoned by the sun [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi’s orbs flickered towards Osiris. He did not seem to have the tolerance for anything right now because of the draft fae that was annoying him and Ophelia. It did not bother him that he was part wolf and was actually intrigued by him. He seemed to be strong and one track minded which was not a bad thing. He seemed to be worthy of a warrior and most likely not part of a herd, since he did not have a distinct smell. "I was only there to protect a friend," His tone was much more soothing than the one he had used for Tor. “Ah, I see. Was it Nadira? I saw you helping her and I thought that it was kind.” It was almost like he was alright with Levi being here, until he made his next comment. "As you see, I have no need for additional company." Levi’s heart pounded with disappointment and stress. Maybe he should have not been so opening to Osiris. The stirring awkwardness of tension made Levi slowly pin his ears back, but not of anger of confusion. He was unsure if he should just leave or just leave, but something said to Levi that maybe he should wait for Ophelia. “Oh, I’m sorry if I was intruding, if you would feel better without the additional company then I shall leave.” His words were sincere, but he wanted to see if Ophelia felt the same way as the wolf did.

Pressing his gaze towards his hooves, the brute noticed a figure out of the corner of his eye. A beautiful dragon perched from Ophelia’s neck line waving towards Levi. The little creature was so kind, but Levi was aware that Osiris that might be upset if Levi were to talk to him. Raising his massive vulture wing, tawny-silver threading spread as he wiggled the tips of his fingers, waving back to Comrade, A bright smile emerged on his face as Comrade had made him feel a bit better about the situation. Ophelia was angry, Osiris was being a good friend to the white fae, and Levi was the odd one out. He tried to make conversation, but it was difficult because they were both stressed.

Ophelia then talked, finally, as she explained her situation to the stallions that remained. Pressing his gaze towards hers, Levi listened trying to comprehend everything that she was saying. First he responded to her first question. “A boggart is like an evil demon that can manipulate the way you see things. It can also turn into any type of form and physically try to kill you. It takes your deepest darkest fears and turns them against you..” Pausing Levi looked down “It was so real, that I did not even know that it was just manipulating my mind, I thought I lost the love of my life.” Shooting his gaze towards Ophelia, he wanted her to know that he knew what she was going through. Love was not an easy thing, but probably one of the most challenging this in the world. “Ophelia, I-I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine that. Love is so impossible; I understand what you are going through.” Walking a bit closer to her, he looked at her in a comforting manner. “The one I love I fear does not love me back. She is beautiful that everyone loves her… I feel that she just sees me as a friend. I want to tell her my feelings, but the fact of the matter is I already know that she will turn me down. I am not her ideal man so, I am would not be surpised if she told me that she hated me or ran away.” His silver orbs stayed locked on Ophelia’s as he prepared to speak again “But that is why love is so powerful. It’s all about taking risks for the one that you love so, in my eyes, you have not failed your chance. Just remember he is a god he is with you wherever you are, he probably knows that you love him. He should be lucky to have someone like you honor him in that way, and if he cannot notice that then maybe he just isn’t worth it, but you put yourself out there. That takes guts and morals, you should be proud of yourself as where I am afraid to even tell her one compliment.” Smiling Levi reassured her with kind words hoping he made her feel better.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Ophelia - 01-18-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-18-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Tor - 01-18-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Levi - 01-19-2013, 10:30 AM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Osiris - 01-19-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Ophelia - 01-19-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Tor - 01-19-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Frost Fyre - 01-19-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Levi - 01-20-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Abandoned by the sun [open] - by Osiris - 01-20-2013, 04:46 PM