Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Tell me about your leaders

As they walked, gradually entering into the Heart from the Field, Phae considered his question. What really did she know about her leaders? She knew that Ophelia and Ktulu were twins. That they each had a companion. That Ophelia was head of intelligence, and Ktu the warriors. What else was there to tell? That Ktulu wasn't the warm and fuzzy type? That Ophelia was astoundingly and strikingly beautiful?What exactly was Tio hoping to find out about them? "The Grey was started by sisters Ophelia and Ktulu - twins I believe. They are both unicorns. Ophelia is in charge of the intelligence division, dealing with spy's such as myself, and the healers. Ktulu leads the Warrior classes, and assigns their missions and targets. Ktulu has a bear cub as a companion, and Ophelia has a dragon of ice." Flicking her tail, she considered really, whether there was anything else to tell.

Deciding that there wasn't, Phae listened patiently as Tio weighed the options of what to ask the God's for. Her brow furrowed, finally revealing signs of dismay on her pretty features, as he came to choice three. Why would he do any of this on her account. He had called her out on her flirtatious ways and relieved himself in front of her, which was evidence enough to suggest he wasn't interested - and yet he continued to make remarks about her beauty and his desire to gain her favour. She felt like she was being manipulated, but couldn't fathom what his end goal could possibly be, or even how she was being manipulated. All she had to go on was the sense that there was a great deal he wasn't telling her.

"To enjoy the skies is....something you can't even begin to imagine." She began finally, looking into the clear skies. "To dwell on the breeze and soar high above the lands is...." Turning to look at him, their green gazes meeting: "incredible." She whispered breathlessly, finding herself lost in his gaze. Forcing herself to pull away, she again looked at the sky. "I am not sure what the God's will ask of you, in return for such a gift...I heard rumours of a unicorn who had to steal the wings of a pegasus, if he wanted a pair of his own." Shrugging, she would say no more on the matter, especially not about his intentions and what they had to do with her. If this was a game, she would have to play more carefully.Besides, it would be his burden to bear, if he was going to ask for the skies.

...so that things might happen. If you know what I mean Her ears flickered uncertainly, catching his words. Not knowing how to interpret his true intentions, or the underlaying meaning, she simply decided to revert into her flirtatious ways. Side stepping delicately, she nudged her slender body against his; pressing herself into him for a tantalizing moment. Pushing herself ahead with a prancing step, her cream tail flicked against his chest - forcing her scent to him once again. Cinnamon, lilac and...what was that? Well, this was BirdSong after all - the mares were in heat. Throwing a cursory glance behind her, her eyes sparkled with a mischievous light. "Well maybe you better show me sugar-" She began, having her words cut off by his question. "What's, what?"

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-18-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 01-25-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: Thicker than Thieves Tio | Open - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:59 PM