the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
"Cinderelli Cinderelli, night and day Cinderelli!" She stopped dead in her tracks and flicked her head. What was she doing? Why had she recently been so emotional? It was love then hate. Sadness then joy. She continued walking then almost broke into tears. No.. No.. No.. Do not do it.. She pinned her ears back at herself, but got sad and perked them forward again. Blob of emotion.. She hated herself and wanted to toughen up.

She toughened herself off. She could smell a horse nearby. A stallion. She raised her head, closed her pale orbs, and took in a good and deep breath. He smelt like an easy target, but she couldn't see him. She made no move to tweak her persona and waited for this horse. She reopened her orbs and brought her cranium back down. Maybe this horse could be one she could have as a friend?

"Who the fuck is there?" Woah. That came out a lot harsher than she had expected and her hormones then softened her. "Did you hear me sing... It's bad I know, but it makes me feel good?" She just looked around. She felt watched. Who was this horse? Was it Loki? Had he kept his promise and come back?

She just continued to look around. She groaned and waiting. She just thought really. She didn't plot her plans or change her personality know. All she did was complain then become sad. Now she promised herself not to become an emotional blob. She was pregnant which brightened all her hormones, but it was also BirdSong which made her in heat. She propped her tail up and arched her head. She walked forward still intrigued by this mystery horse.

OOC: Crappy post sorry!

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM