the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
He dipped his cranium and shot a compliment back. If it was false or not she didn't care. It only mattered what it was at the end. Thank you, Angora. Your name is quite pleasant on the tongue as well. I know... "Thanks Tolio." Her lips murmured. What he said shocked her. No love or herd? Well, come to think of it Loki was the closest thing to love and she just couldn't though. It was like he was blocked off and had taken parts of her. "If it makes you feel any better, I am too. I do not have a love directly and no herd. I think everything will happen with time. I wish I had someone to be friends with, but everyone is SO annoying..." She glanced around.

"Tolio, can I ask you, what is holding you back from those things?" She knew what was holding her back. She was fat, but not fat, fat. She was pregnant with a who knows what and that scared her. She hated the feeling of not knowing. The sire, Loki, had been a unipeg, and she was an equine, so there theoretically was a chance of a hybrid or twins.

What ever she had done with him seemed so wrong. It seemed so vile and tainted. Never the less, she wasn't sour right now. "Well Handsome, at least you aren't alone." She tried to grip her flirty behavior and enhance it. She could sense she had to be careful with this one. He seemed on the verge of crying, and exploding from happiness. She did have manners though, and she wasn't a caveman...

OOC: Really crappy right now.

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM