the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
"U-Uh…Miss Angora…I don’t think you understand… I don’t prefer the company of mares, if you will." Wow. "Ok... Well that is shocking, Tolio." She could never imagine liking a mare. They were vile tainted creatures that could be filed out and glossed, but they'd still be that horrible itch that she couldn't reach. "I don't think you understand, Tolio." Her lust magic floated to him and encased him. She knew her magic was working. Lust for her. This was the first time she hadn't used love, and she wanted to see where it would take her. "Tolio, I love you. I love you... I love you a lot." She repeated it as she let the magic sink in. Lying to him was so effortlessly easy. Nothing bad would happen. She could make him melt in her or another's presence. Before she left she would make him love and lust for Loki. That would teach him a lesson. Yea, be gay around me.. Smart decision Tolio. She almost chuckled at her ironically sarcastic thoughts. However, she didn't want the sarcasm dripping into her words.

The magic should be in him now. "Tolio, do you love me? Do you want me like I want you?" He would always be easy to manipulate. He was gay. He was gay... Mares like guys. He resembled a mare. Perhaps she could make him Bi? No, she couldn't change a horses orientation. There were limits on her magic and how she could place it on horses or things. "I know you like males, but aren't I much better than cocky stallions? I understand you Tolio. I understand what you are dealing with." She hoped that would swipe his confused look off of his face. "If I didn't love you Sugar, would I be telling you I love you?" Some severe flirting was happening here.

OOC: CRAPPPYYY! :(

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 02-04-2013, 12:43 AM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM