the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Something about Angora had been off since I’d encountered her, but now I was getting a vibe from her that I really, really didn’t like. She didn’t react to my revelation as I had hoped, wanting her to back off and stop confusing me so deeply. ”I don’t think you understand, Tolio,” she says, and my guard is slamming up around me. Crimson ears pinned against my skull and I shied away as I felt the thrum of magic, so familiar from my experiences in the Basin. My mind was changing, warping, and I bared my teeth at the bitch; snow streaked plume slapped against my hocks. Eyes promising pain once this was over, for she wouldn’t get away with this. I fought as hard as I could, struggling with the magic I couldn’t get a hold over. Everything was going a bit colorful as if I wasn’t breathing, and idly I wondered if I even was. Angora’s words melted over me like warm honey and I found every muscle relaxing, stance straightening and face relaxing. Bloody listeners flicked forward as if desperate to capture every word she spoke, feeling myself move closer. It was like I was watching myself, unable to control my actions but still conscious of what was happening. Bodice heated slowly, as if uncomfortably warm. I’d never really felt lust before, only love, and it made me uncomfortable and achy. Blue frosted silver irises watched her, seductive grin feeling out of place on my face as I smiled. It was as if her appeal had tripled within seconds, and still I was screaming at myself and struggling from where I still had conscious thought. It was useless, and I was disgusted by the rancid bitch standing before me. Who the fuck had this kind of magic? Was she really so desperate to be bred? I believed in true love, and she was a home wrecker. Bitch, my mind hissed out, in a completely gay fashion that only made me hate her more. I normally was always a gentleman but once I regained my senses she was getting her head knocked in. What underhanded behavior.

”Of course you’re better Angora,” I found myself crooning. I wanted to ram my own horn through my chest. Multiple times. One more step closer and my snowy maw reached out to ghost over hers, flirting. A phantom of a touch, enticing her to either continue speaking or join in on my play. Inside, I was screaming. I love Phaedra and Zikar-Sin, not this wench! I would sooner cut off everything that made me a man than breed with her! She had been civil, kind enough when we had been simply conversing. In fact, I had wanted quite badly for us to be friends. But not anymore. She had bombed, burned, and disintegrated that bridge quite efficiently. I was not a toy, and I wished to break a foreleg and leave her damaged. It shocked me to have such violent thoughts, but it was a pure and raw anger. How dare she do this to me? It was dirty and disgusting, an invasion not only of privacy but of mind. Even so I moved closer and brushed my tail against her foreleg, winking at her. I didn’t know I had such seduction within me, and almost felt flustered at how I acted whether it was in my control or not. I slammed back against the barrier around me, as if she’d efficiently trapped me inside my own mind. My face faltered momentarily as I gained a bit of ground, anger flashing for a brief moment on my visage before the magic took hold once more. Encouraged, I fought it harder, and hoped to god nothing happened between her and this puppet of myself.

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Tolio - 02-08-2013, 07:54 PM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM