the Rift

Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Her magic worked, then didn't, then did. She felt guilty and it was an unusual encounter for her to feel so. She coked her head low and tucked it in. "Sorry." She peeped the words and flicked her tail. It was all him now. No magic. She tucked her tail close to her body like a scared hound. He pinned his ears and bared his teeth, but only after he shied away. "I didn't know." Didn't know what? That he'd act like that? Yea, she should have realized some horses didn't like magic being thrummed onto them.

Gold fibers seemed to dull and milk chocolate orbs faltered and winced. She wasn't a monster. It was her personality. Well, maybe she was a monster. No, she was. And ashamed she also skittered a few steps away in an awkward motion. Iron hard hooves dug into the ground, and muscles tensed. Tears welled behind her eyes and she realized she was a terrible person, but this 'Tolio' wasn't stopping her. She wanted to duck and cover. Gallop off. She wanted to leave, but instinct told her to stay.

Shocks of hopelessness washed over her gorgeous gold coat. She glanced at him with her eyes. He seemed drawn to her, and she liked that very much, but it was wrong and this magic was a lot for her to take on. This was the first time she had used this magic. "I am not better Babe." Eh, it was a habitat calling everyone words of sugar-coated honey. "I am worse. Just tell me and I will get out of your sight." For now because she wasn't done with him. She hated being ashamed of herself so it put in him in his own unique category of 'I hate you, but I still want to seduce you.' Maybe later they could have a frenimiy friendship. Her moody emotional self was irrational and she hated being a mare, but if she was a stallion, she would like males, just like Tolio does. It was so wrong for her to try to change his orientation, but then again doesn't everyone love and hate different and same genders?

Messages In This Thread
Stop Whimpering and man up? || Tolio - by Angora - 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM
The End. - by Angora - 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM