the Rift

!! Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Rowan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
Her eyes flickered back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. A long breath escaped her maw as she attempted to keep herself calm. But who was she kidding? She couldn't be calm! She was incapable of being calm. All she wanted to do was to run. Run away from this other equine. It took all of her willpower to stand there. To be civil. To not try and bolt away. Bolting was bad manners. And she knew better than that. She had been taught better than that. Ciro wouldn't have been too happy had she just run away, especially with no threat. There was no reason to run. So she must stay. So she must be civil. She must learn to interact with the world again - as she had started to with Ciro. So she wouldn't shame him.

And she stood there. Well, stood there minus the flinch, as the mare took a step toward her. It was another mare. A mare very close to her height. There was no reason to panic. None. She wasn't going to harm her. Just calm down. The other mare tilted her crown curiously. "It is a beautiful name, Resplendence. 'Brilliant, radiant beauty. The glory of the sunrise,' Correct?" she spoke before turning her head away sheepishly. Res tilted her head quietly in confusion. "N-never knew that. So I guess..." she murmured as the mare spoke back up, "S-sorry. Yes, I am doing well. Merely... getting away from thoughts, I suppose." a shy smile etching itself upon the chocolate face of the mare. Breathe. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Falling into a simple rhythm to keep herself calm she watched the swishing of the other mare's tail. Calm. Become collected. Don't panic. It was that simple, wasn't it? A gentle breath in and then she watched as the mare looked back up to her. "It's fine... no need to apologize," Manners. Remember manners. "Getting away from thoughts can be a good thing," she whispered.
you seem lost, your back against the wall~
kaydeniro.deviantart.com||roontoo.deviantart.com||momotte2stocks.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Rowan] - by Resplendence - 01-20-2013, 08:49 PM