the Rift

!! Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Rowan]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

It was awkward to stand there, the both of them clearly nervous, but Rowan was clearly the lesser of the two. Even so she was terrible with emotions and didn't know how to handle Resplendence at all. They were at a bit of a stalemate, simply standing there awkwardly while trying to make conversation that was forced at least a small bit on both sides. Nevertheless Resplendence answered her in a fashion far more sober than what Rowan had spoken in. Sighing softly she nodded and turned dark azure eyes to the sky, staring up into it vapidly. "That is true. Sometimes though, it is best for us to delude ourselves that they will fade someday."

Thankfully enough, Resplendence answered her question as to where she hailed from. "Then it is good that they found you, Resplendence. Running isn't always the best decision, though that is merely my own experience speaking," she admitted. Resplendence certainly looked like she needed the love and stability of a herd, at least. Though when she bounced the question right back, the wording made Rowan quirk her lips slightly, eyes still on the sky that filtered through the trees. "Where am I from seems like a question of where I hail from, which would be nowhere as I was stuck in a desolate wasteland, wandering, my entire childhood. However I am from the Dragon's Throat, one of the only wingless I'm afraid." It was a bit disheartening to be one of the only equines in the Throat, but she held love for her herd and didn't care that she had no wings.

[[God that sucked but I wanted to get this up finally since my Rowan muse went running off for an extended vacation. Sorry!!]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Rowan] - by Rowan - 03-03-2013, 04:17 AM