the Rift

Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I was racing to my meeting place to see if Murdock was anywhere to be seen. I ran for so long, my breath was coming out labored. I saw in the distance. The black shape that I grown to recognize. I saw looming wings and I knew it was Murdock. He looked bigger, and healthier, and I was suddenly afraid of fighting him. What was I thinking? He is a well experienced warrior, and me? I was just an adventuring mare. I ran from my problems. They thought me to be brave, but I was truly just a coward. I didn't dare call up to him. I knew he would hear me galloping from behind him.

I trotted closer, and the slopes, and irritating holes in the ground made me stumble at times, as I ran to catch up with him. He seemed to be peering at the sea, with a stoic look. The wind blew harder, and I stumbled even more. Curse it all. The snow was melting, and slippery so I lost my footing again. Not only would I lose, but I would also make a complete fool of myself.

I slowed my gallop down to a slower trot. The afternoon sun finally appeared from behind the clouds lighting up the place. The scenery seemed magnificent. The landscape was white, with green poking through, and the rays of the sun could be seen shining down on us from the sky. The clouds, looming and gray covered the sky, casting a beautiful landscape. I almost stopped to gape at the beauty of this place, but nothing was deterring me from my fight now.

I looked out to the sea, and saw that storm clouds were starting to roll in fast. It seemed as if they were moving towards our direction. I saw a flash of lightning in the distance, but the storm didn't seem to be too big.

I finally made it to some flatter ground, and galloped towards Murdock. Instead of attacking him from behind, I circled around him to face him. "Hello Murdock. Long time, no see", I cheerfully said. I didn't know how to commence the fight. What should I do? An idea hit my head.

I suddenly made a quick jerk to the right, and reared up on my hind legs, bringing my two front legs down on his back. I was aiming to his the center of his back, just not too hard. I wanted it to be like a minor bruise. I was aiming to hit him with the bottom of my hoof, and not the sharper part.

Occ: Word count: 435

Summary: Orinthia races to commence her fight with Murdock. She circles him, rears up on her hind legs, and aims a blow at his back, but not wanting to cause too much injury. What will Murdock do to avoid, or counterattack her blow?

First post: Attack
2 more attacks and 1 defense

Messages In This Thread
Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-28-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Official - 02-07-2013, 01:39 AM