Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I saw Murdock's face transform into a smile as I came upon him, but it was arubtly cut when I reared up on my hind legs, and striked on him. As I struck down, Murdock slightly stumbled, and I was proud of myself for making such a surprise attack. I knew that pride wouldn't last for long, before he struck me down with one of his blows. Yes, I was heavier, and a stockier build, but Murdock had the advantage of wings, and the smaller, the more likely he was to dodge my other blows towards him.

Even though he moved nearly out of my reach, my hooves clipped some of his back. I saw his face transform into a slightly pained look, but it merely had an effect on him. His jaw slightly clenched, but he shook it off, and put on his strong look. I admired how he could be so strong, and wished I had the courage to be like him.

He sharply turned on his heels after lunging down on his back. His pointed hooves left deep marks in the steppe's land. I stared at them in awe. I wondered what they could do to a horses's flesh in the midst of a fight. A fire burned in my eyes, and even though it was a lesson, I wanted to win. I knew I had no chance, for he was a full grown warrior, and I was merely a mare.

He spun around in a half circle and faced me in the eye. As he passed, he gave me a nip on the shoulder. It was slightly painful, but blood didn't run out. He held a playful, mocking grin. 'Is that all you got?' He taunted me. I ran at him, and this time, instead of rearing up on my hind legs, I pivoted around, towards his flank, and tried to give him an intentional nip on his shoulder. I was trying to give him some of his own medicine, but not intended in a rude way. "Well. I don't have that much experience", I played around. I then whinnied and looked at him. "Attack me".

Summary: Orinthia got bit by Murdock, and got a little bit hurt. She then ran past him to tried to bite his shoulder, same as when he bit her. She then challenged him to really attack her.

Attack 2/3
Defense 0/1

blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-19-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-28-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Murdock - 02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Stark Raving Mad [Orinthia] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM