the Rift

a place for me to call .H o m e. [Open/Joining]

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I trot along, my lungs pulling and pushing air in and out. The colder climate of the Edge suited me, and as I gazed along the line of trees I felt a tugging at my heart. Was this the land I was finally looking for? A place to call home? I had better go deeper to see if I truly wanted to live out my life here.

As I walk deeper into the trees scattered in the Edge, I know this place is right for me. A devious little smile curves along my lips, and I walk forwards more. Now I wonder if there are horses with storm magic residing here. Guess I'll have to find out. I glance around, scanning the area for any horses that belong to this herd.

After standing there for a bit I bunch my muscles together and release as I launch myself forward, cantering a bit. I seem to speed up quick, I skid to a halt after cantering for a little while. My breaths are heavy and quick. I toss my head a bit, pawing the earth. Now I was energized. With a grunt I put my left leg out and walk forward a few steps, whispering."Anyone there?" Only silence answers me, and I lower my head a little bit, sniffing the ground. A simple scent of wood. Nothing more nothing less.

I walk a bit longer, my black muzzle kept out before me and my solid black hooves hitting the frost ground with a soft thunk. I had heard many rumors that this land had once been filled with only unicorns. Until another herd invaded the land, kicking the horned brutes out. I close my eyes and try to picture what the battlefield would look like. Although I had never been in battle before, I can imagine that there would be screaming horses and the snow would be dyed red with blood. As this thought passes through my mind I shiver, opening my eyes. I decide not to think about this and push it from my mind, staying where I am.

Messages In This Thread
a place for me to call .H o m e. [Open/Joining] - by Tisco - 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: a place for me to call .H o m e. [Open/Joining] - by Tisco - 01-24-2013, 11:20 AM